AUTOCON LONG BEACH 2017 ROLL-IN INFORMATION
Please see read carefully below for complete load-in/load-out instructions for AutoCon LB 2017.
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 (5:30AM-7:30AM)
GATES WILL CLOSE AT EXACTLY 7:30AM SHARP
**early arrival is suggested
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 (6:00PM-9:00PM)
Streets of Long Beach (Enter through Ocean Blvd./Pine Ave. at Long Beach Convention Center)
300 E Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90802
EVENT DAY HOURS
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 (10:00AM-6:00PM)
1) From OCEAN BLVD., turn onto PINE AVE. Head south on PINE AVE. and turn left onto E. SEASIDE WAY. Once on E. SEASIDE WAY, head straight until you see the AUTOCON CHECK-IN tent. You must park your vehicle and report to the check-in tables to redeem your event credentials.
2) After checking in, head straight down on E. SEASIDE WAY where you will be guided into the show area. A staff member will then guide you to your set-up location.
3) Support vehicles ARE NOT allowed inside the venue. If your vehicle is on a trailer, you must unload the vehicle prior to entering.
- GATES WILL CLOSE AT EXACTLY 7:30AM SHARP AS FORMULA D NEEDS TO OPEN UP THE TRACK. SO IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHOW UP ON TIME.
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES WILL BE INSPECTED BY EVENT SECURITY PRIOR TO ENTERING THE VENUE.
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES/VENDORS MUST BE CONTAINED WITHIN THE MARKED ROWS AND NOT EXCEED THE BOUNDARY LINES. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN THE TOWING OF THE VEHICLE AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS WHILE ENTERING/EXITING THE VENUE.
- FOR A SMOOTHER ROLL-IN WITHOUT ANY DELAYS/CONGESTION, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARRIVE WITH YOUR GROUP AT THE SAME TIME IN ORDER TO BE PLACED TOGETHER.
- ROLL-OUT: ONCE ALL SPECTATORS HAVE EXITED THE BUILDING AND SHOW MANAGEMENT GIVES THE OK, ROLL-OUT CAN COMMENCE.
- FAILING TO COMPLY WITH OUR TERMS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.
For vehicles that missed the registration deadline, please email us if you are still interested in attending. You will be placed on our standby wait list in case things change and more space opens up on the show floor.