AUTOCON NEW YORK 2017 ROLL-IN INFORMATION
Please see read carefully below for complete load-in/load-out instructions for AutoCon NY 2017.
Friday, June 9th, 2017 (10:00AM-5:00PM)
Saturday, June 10th, 2017 (7:00AM-11:00AM)
**early arrival is suggested
Saturday, June 10th, 2017 (8:00PM-12:00AM)
New Jersey Convention & Expo Center
97 Sunfield Ave., Edison, NJ 08837
EVENT DAY HOURS
Saturday, June 10th, 2017 (1:00PM-8:00PM)
1) Vendor/Vehicle Check-In will be in the parking lot of New Jersey Convention & Expo Center. From Sunfield Ave., you will be making a LEFT turn into the parking lot. Once inside the lot, there will be an AutoCon check-in tent set up. You must park your vehicle and report to the check-in tables to redeem your event credentials.
2) After checking in, you will be directed into the building from the loading docks. Once you reach the loading docks, a staff member will guide you to your set-up location.
3) Support vehicles ARE NOT allowed inside the venue, you must hand walk/carry your items / equipment into the venue.
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES MUST HAVE 1/4 OF GAS OR LESS ENTERING THE VENUE. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN WITH MORE THAN 1/4 OF GAS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES WILL BE INSPECTED BY EVENT SECURITY PRIOR TO ENTERING THE VENUE.
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES MUST HAVE THE BATTERY DISCONNECTED. VEHICLES CANNOT START OR MOVE UNTIL THE SHOW IS OFFICIALLY OVER. PLEASE HAVE YOUR HOODS PROPPED OPEN FOR BATTERY INSPECTION AND GAS CAPS TAPED OR LOCKED.
- ALL SHOW VEHICLES/VENDORS MUST BE CONTAINED WITHIN THE MARKED ROWS AND NOT EXCEED THE BOUNDARY LINES. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN THE TOWING OF THE VEHICLE AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS WHILE ENTERING/EXITING THE VENUE.
- FOR A SMOOTHER ROLL-IN WITHOUT ANY DELAYS/CONGESTION, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARRIVE WITH YOUR GROUP AT THE SAME TIME IN ORDER TO BE PLACED TOGETHER.
- ROLL-OUT: ONCE ALL SPECTATORS HAVE EXITED THE BUILDING AND SHOW MANAGEMENT GIVES THE OK, ROLL-OUT CAN COMMENCE.
- FAILING TO COMPLY WITH OUR TERMS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.
For vehicles that missed the registration deadline, please email us if you are still interested in attending. You will be placed on our standby wait list in case things change and more space opens up on the show floor.